AIRCEL CHENNAI OPEN 2013
Cilic, Devvarman Take Part In Chennai Fashion Show
by ATP Staff|
More than 200 guests joined host and former ATP World Tour pro Vijay Amritraj at the evening, which was organised by Marks & Spencer, one of the United Kingdom’s leading retailers, in association with IMG Reliance.
“Other than the tournament where we enjoy many exciting moments, the fashion night is an event players really look forward to attending,” said Devvarman. “It was nice to sport very stylish outfits by Marks & Spencer.”
Venu Nair, Managing Director Marks & Spencer Reliance India said, “Tonight we‘ve been able to showcase the very best of our fashion collections at this exclusive event bringing together tennis and fashion on one stage. We are extremely pleased with the positive responses that the M&S collection received from players and guests alike.”
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- Wawrinka To Play Federer In Semis, Finishes Group A With 2-1 Record
- Djokovic Remains Perfect Against Cilic
- Cilic: "My Focus Is On Tennis"
- Djokovic To Face Wawrinka In Group A, Federer To Meet Nishikori
- Most Improved Player Of The Year Nominees