ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 1
Butorac/Hanley Reach Second Team Final
by ATP Staff|
Top seeds Eric Butorac and Paul Hanley reached their second ATP World Tour final together on Friday as they defeated Cypriot/Finnish duo Marcos Baghdatis and Jarkko Nieminen 6-2, 6-3 at the Brisbane International.
The Australian/American pairing struck eight aces and lost only four points on serve as they raced to victory in 44 minutes. They reached their first final together at the 2012 Thailand Open in Bangkok (l to Lu/Udomchoke).
The 35-year-old Hanley is bidding to win this ATP World Tour 250 hard-court tournament for the second time after victory with Lukas Dlouhy in 2011 (d. Lindstedt/Tecau).
- Bolelli/Fognini Give Italy Lifeline; Switzerland Leads 2-1
- 100 Team Titles: A Remarkable Achievement
- Brunstrom/Monroe Fight Back To Clinch Bastad Crown
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown
- Peya/Soares Reach Semi-finals At Queen's
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect