ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 1
Butorac/Hanley Reach Second Team Final
by ATP Staff|
Top seeds Eric Butorac and Paul Hanley reached their second ATP World Tour final together on Friday as they defeated Cypriot/Finnish duo Marcos Baghdatis and Jarkko Nieminen 6-2, 6-3 at the Brisbane International.
The Australian/American pairing struck eight aces and lost only four points on serve as they raced to victory in 44 minutes. They reached their first final together at the 2012 Thailand Open in Bangkok (l to Lu/Udomchoke).
The 35-year-old Hanley is bidding to win this ATP World Tour 250 hard-court tournament for the second time after victory with Lukas Dlouhy in 2011 (d. Lindstedt/Tecau).
- Del Potro Set To Make Comeback In Stellar Brisbane Field
- Kubot/Lindstedt Stun Bryans In Group A Clash
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna