ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 1
Butorac/Hanley Reach Second Team Final
by ATP Staff|
Top seeds Eric Butorac and Paul Hanley reached their second ATP World Tour final together on Friday as they defeated Cypriot/Finnish duo Marcos Baghdatis and Jarkko Nieminen 6-2, 6-3 at the Brisbane International.
The Australian/American pairing struck eight aces and lost only four points on serve as they raced to victory in 44 minutes. They reached their first final together at the 2012 Thailand Open in Bangkok (l to Lu/Udomchoke).
The 35-year-old Hanley is bidding to win this ATP World Tour 250 hard-court tournament for the second time after victory with Lukas Dlouhy in 2011 (d. Lindstedt/Tecau).
- Federer Leads All-Star Brisbane Line-Up
- Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Clinch Last Final Showdown Spot
- Mirnyi/Tecau Edge Closer To London Qualification With Paris SF Spot
- Marrero/Verdasco & Qureshi/Rojer Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- London Bids End For Murray/Peers & Huey/Inglot In Paris Openers
- Huey/Inglot Win Second ATP World Tour Team Title At Basel