ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 2
Bryans Aim For Third Sydney Title; Fleming/Soares Reach Auckland Final
by ATP Staff|
The American twins improved to 24-7 lifetime at the ATP World Tour 250 tennis tournament on Friday with a 7-5, 6-3 win over Spanish third seeds and last year’s Barclays ATP World Tour Finals champions Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez.
At the Heineken Open in Auckland, another ATP World Tour 250 tournament, top seeds Colin Fleming and Bruno Soares hit 10 aces and won 81 per cent of their service points to advance to the final, topping No. 3 seeds Julian Knowle and Filip Polasek 7-6(0), 7-6(3) in 91 minutes.
The British/Brazilian duo will look to triumph on their team debut when they play Johan Brunstrom and Frederik Nielsen. The Swedish/Danish tandem rallied for a 6-7(7), 6-4, 10-6 victory over Frantisek Cermak and Michal Mertinak.
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown
- Bolelli/Fognini Give Italy Lifeline; Switzerland Leads 2-1
- 100 Team Titles: A Remarkable Achievement
- Brunstrom/Monroe Fight Back To Clinch Bastad Crown
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown