ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 2
Bryans Advance To Sydney Semis
by ATP Staff|
The top-seeded American twins saved all six break points and won 73 per cent of first serve points.
In the bottom half of the draw, Spanish duo David Marrero and Fernando Verdasco advanced after second seeds Radek Stepanek and Leander Paes handed them a walkover. Stepanek had earlier retired in the opening game of his second-round singles match with a back injury.
Second seeds Mahesh Bhupathi and Daniel Nestor survived a close encounter with Australian wildcards Matthew Ebden and Marinko Matosevic, winning 3-6, 7-6(2), 10-8. The Indian/Canadian team were unable to convert any of four break point chances but won more points on return games than their opponents.
- Del Potro Headlines In Sydney
- Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Clinch Last Final Showdown Spot
- Mirnyi/Tecau Edge Closer To London Qualification With Paris SF Spot
- Marrero/Verdasco & Qureshi/Rojer Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- London Bids End For Murray/Peers & Huey/Inglot In Paris Openers
- Huey/Inglot Win Second ATP World Tour Team Title At Basel