SERBIA OPEN 2013
Serbia Open In Belgrade Comes To A Close
The Serbia Open tennis tournament in Belgrade will no longer feature on the ATP World Tour calendar, following the decision by the organisers to cease the tournament’s operations. The event, owned by Novak Djokovic and run by his family, was first held in 2009.
Family Sport, the tournament organisers, said: "We have made the most rational decision considering the circumstances. We are grateful for everyone's contribution and help in running this event that brought a lot of international stars and attention to Serbia. Unfortunately, we will not be able to run the Belgrade tournament and we have decided to cease the tournament's operations from 2013."
The tournament had been scheduled to take place from April 29 – May 5, 2013. Belgrade’s ATP World Tour 250 class membership has been purchased back by the ATP.
- ATP Announces Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo Weeks On 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar
- Tickets On Sale For 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals In London
- Djokovic, Murray, Bryans & Former Greats Take Part In World Tennis Day
- ATP Announces 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar
- Silva to Depart as ATP's Chief Player Officer
- ATP World Tour Premier Partnership To Feature Michelob Ultra In The U.S. From 2014