SERBIA OPEN 2013
Serbia Open In Belgrade Comes To A Close
The Serbia Open tennis tournament in Belgrade will no longer feature on the ATP World Tour calendar, following the decision by the organisers to cease the tournament’s operations. The event, owned by Novak Djokovic and run by his family, was first held in 2009.
Family Sport, the tournament organisers, said: "We have made the most rational decision considering the circumstances. We are grateful for everyone's contribution and help in running this event that brought a lot of international stars and attention to Serbia. Unfortunately, we will not be able to run the Belgrade tournament and we have decided to cease the tournament's operations from 2013."
The tournament had been scheduled to take place from April 29 – May 5, 2013. Belgrade’s ATP World Tour 250 class membership has been purchased back by the ATP.
- Maui Jim Joins ATP With Exclusive Official Eyewear Partnership
- Dolgopolov Creates ‘The Dog’ Apparel Collection
- SKINS Joins ATP with Exclusive Compression Wear Partnership
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- ATP Forms Business And Advisory Boards
- ATP And Vixlet Join Forces