Isner Withdraws From Australian Open
by ATP Staff|
"I am extremely disappointed to announce that I have to withdraw from the Australian Open. I have been feeling some discomfort in my knee and have recently learned that I have a bone bruise," Isner said on Thursday.
"My doctors have told me that continuing to play on the knee could result in a more serious injury, so I have regrettably decided not to compete in Melbourne and use the time to fully recover."The 27 year-old's best result at the Australian Open is a fourth round appearance in 2010.
- Djokovic To Face Murray In Miami Final
- Isner Wins Big Server Battle In Three Tie-break Sets
- Isner Upsets Dimitrov For Miami 4R Against Raonic
- Djokovic Sets Fourth-Round Clash Against Isner
- Top Five Indian Wells Matches Of The Past Five Years – Nos. 5-3
- Isner Joins Blake & Bryans To Support Cancer Research