ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 6
Monaco/Nadal To Play For Vina Del Mar Title; Fleming/Marray Fall In Montpellier
by ATP Staff|
Juan Monaco and Rafael Nadal advanced to the VTR Open final on Friday, defeating Carlos Berlocq and Leonardo Mayer 6-3, 6-4 in Vina del Mar. Monaco and Nadal broke the Argentine pair once in each set to seal the win in 76 minutes.
In Montpellier, Johan Brunstrom and Raven Klaasen ousted top seeds Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray 6-7(7), 7-6(3), 12-10 in the Open Sud de France semi-finals. Brunstrom will contest his second title match this season (Auckland), while Klaasen his through to his first ATP World Tour final.
At the PBZ Zagreb Indoors, second seeds Julian Knowle and Filip Polasek reached the final after cruising past alternates Flavio Cipolla and Somdev Devvarman 6-2, 6-2. Knowle and Polasek are bidding to win their first team title.
- Bolelli/Fognini Give Italy Lifeline; Switzerland Leads 2-1
- 100 Team Titles: A Remarkable Achievement
- Brunstrom/Monroe Fight Back To Clinch Bastad Crown
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown
- Peya/Soares Reach Semi-finals At Queen's
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect