ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 6
Seeded Teams Fare Well In Montpellier
by ATP Staff|
Top seeds Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray made a winning start at the Open Sud de France in Montpellier on Monday, defeating wild card pair Gael Monfils and Josselin Ouanna 7-5, 7-6(5). Fleming and Marray are looking to win their first ATP World Tour title together.
Second seeds Eric Butorac and Paul Hanley topped Victor Hanescu and Dick Norman 6-3, 6-7(5), 10-6. The American/Australian duo began its season by reaching the Brisbane International final (l. to Melo/Robredo).
Elsewhere, fourth seeds Jamie Delgado and Ken Skupski defeated Andre Begemann and Martin Emmrich 7-5, 5-7, 10-5. Jamie Murray and John Peers teamed up for a 7-6(2), 6-2 victory over Rameez Junaid and Jarkko Nieminen.
- Kubot/Lindstedt Stun Bryans In Group A Clash
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown