PBZ ZAGREB INDOORS 2013
Knowle/Polasek Cruise To Zagreb Crown
by ATP Staff|
Knowle and Polasek earned €22,500 in prize money and 250 Emirates ATP Doubles Rankings points, while Dodig and Pavic were presented €11,830 and 150 points.
“Obviously it was a great week for us,” said Knowle. “Today, we think we played our best match of the tournament. We had to, because Dodig and Pavic beat a lot of good teams this week. I am happy to win a title here.”
Knowle and Polasek finished runners up at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open (l. to Kas-Kohlschreiber) last month and are 17-10 overall as a team. The 38-year-old Knowle is now 15-19 lifetime in title matches and Polasek, 27, improved to 10-13 in finals.
Dodig and Pavic were also finalists in Zagreb last year.
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown
- Lucky Losers Herbert/Przysiezny Win Tokyo Doubles Title