ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 7
Lindstedt/Zimonjic Top Granollers/Lopez To Reach Rotterdam Final
by ATP Staff|
Third seeds Robert Lindstedt and Nenad Zimonjic reached their second ATP World Tour final together on Saturday as they upset top seeds Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez 6-2, 7-6(10) at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam.
The Swedish/Serbian pairing converted two of their six break points and won 85 per cent of points behind their first serve to prevail in 84 minutes. They reached the final of the If Stockholm Open last year on their team debut, finishing runners-up to Marcelo Melo and Bruno Soares.
In the final, they will face Thiemo de Bakker and Jesse Huta Galung who defeated ‘Polish Power’ Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski 6-4, 7-5.
The Dutch wild cards saved all five break points on serve and fired eight aces in their 63-minute victory over the fourth seeds.
- Bolelli/Fognini Give Italy Lifeline; Switzerland Leads 2-1
- 100 Team Titles: A Remarkable Achievement
- Brunstrom/Monroe Fight Back To Clinch Bastad Crown
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown
- Peya/Soares Reach Semi-finals At Queen's
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect