ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 7
Fleming/Marray Reach Rotterdam QFs
by ATP Staff|
Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray required 66 minutes to beat Dutch pair Stephan Fransen and Wesley Koolhof 4-6, 6-1, 10-2 on Wednesday at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament. They will next challenge third seeds Robert Lindstedt and Nenad Zimonjic in the quarter-finals.
Jerzy Janowicz and Jarkko Nieminen converted three of their 12 break point opportunities to overcome Treat Huey and Dominic Inglot 6-4, 7-5 in 75 minutes to set up a clash against Janowicz’s Polish compatriots Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski.
At the Brasil Open 2013, Thomaz Bellucci and Joao Souza ousted No. 1 seeds Daniele Bracciali and Marcelo Melo 6-4, 5-7, 10-7 in Sao Paulo. The Brazilians move on to face Australian Open semi-finalists Simone Bolelli and Fabio Fognini. The Italians eased past Dustin Brown and Christopher Kas 7-5, 6-2.
In San Jose, fourth-seeded Xavier Malisse and Frank Moser defeated Jamie Murray and John Peers 6-4, 6-4 to reach the SAP Open quarter-finals. Malisse won the trophy last year with the now retired Mark Knowles. Australian pair Lleyton Hewitt and Marinko Matosevic were also victorious, rallying for a 1-6, 7-6(5), 10-2 victory over Philipp Marx and Florin Mergea.
- Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Clinch Last Final Showdown Spot
- Mirnyi/Tecau Edge Closer To London Qualification With Paris SF Spot
- Marrero/Verdasco & Qureshi/Rojer Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- London Bids End For Murray/Peers & Huey/Inglot In Paris Openers
- Huey/Inglot Win Second ATP World Tour Team Title At Basel
- Dodig/Melo & Granollers/Lopez Qualify For Final Showdown