COPA CLARO 2013
Almagro Rolls In Buenos Aires Opener; Bellucci Upset
Buenos Aires, Argentina
by ATP Staff|
Almagro, the 2011 champion, broke Pella four times to win his opener in just under an hour. Pella's loss marked a mixed day of results for home favourites.
Wild card Diego Sebastian Schwartzman posted his first ATP World Tour match win after he upset fourth-seeded Thomaz Bellucci 6-4, 4-6, 6-1. The Argentine won 62 per cent of his second serve return points.
Eighth seed Albert Ramos rolled over Flavio Cipolla 6-1, 6-0 in just 46 minutes. Ramos capitalised on five of his six break point chances.Buy Tickets | TV Schedule
- Nadal To Face Berlocq in Buenos Aires SF; Almagro And Monaco To Clash
- Nadal Attends Charity Clinic In Buenos Aires
- Berlocq Ousts Fognini In Buenos Aires; Robredo Advances To QFs
- Djokovic Dances, Lopez Test Drives and Fognini Cooks
- Nadal Advances To Buenos Aires QF; Cuevas Prevails
- Fognini Turns Master Chef In Buenos Aires