COPA CLARO 2013
Almagro Rolls In Buenos Aires Opener; Bellucci Upset
Buenos Aires, Argentina
by ATP Staff|
Almagro, the 2011 champion, broke Pella four times to win his opener in just under an hour. Pella's loss marked a mixed day of results for home favourites.
Wild card Diego Sebastian Schwartzman posted his first ATP World Tour match win after he upset fourth-seeded Thomaz Bellucci 6-4, 4-6, 6-1. The Argentine won 62 per cent of his second serve return points.
Eighth seed Albert Ramos rolled over Flavio Cipolla 6-1, 6-0 in just 46 minutes. Ramos capitalised on five of his six break point chances.Buy Tickets | TV Schedule
- Challenger Spotlight: Baghdatis Bags Aptos Title
- Challenger Weekly Spotlight: Muller Wins Third Consecutive Title In Gimcheon
- ATP Announces Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo Weeks On 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar
- Ferrer Defeats Fognini For Buenos Aires Three-Peat
- Granollers/Lopez Capture Buenos Aires Title
- Ferrer To Vie For Buenos Aires Three-Peat Against Fognini