COPA CLARO 2013
Almagro Rolls In Buenos Aires Opener; Bellucci Upset
Buenos Aires, Argentina
by ATP Staff|
Almagro, the 2011 champion, broke Pella four times to win his opener in just under an hour. Pella's loss marked a mixed day of results for home favourites.
Wild card Diego Sebastian Schwartzman posted his first ATP World Tour match win after he upset fourth-seeded Thomaz Bellucci 6-4, 4-6, 6-1. The Argentine won 62 per cent of his second serve return points.
Eighth seed Albert Ramos rolled over Flavio Cipolla 6-1, 6-0 in just 46 minutes. Ramos capitalised on five of his six break point chances.Buy Tickets | TV Schedule
- ATP Challenger Tour Season In Review
- Nadal Set To Lead Buenos Aires Field
- Soeda Claims 16th Challenger Crown In Toyota; Dellien Makes Bolivian History
- Schwartzman Wins ATP Challenger Tour Finals Title
- Clezar Saves 3 M.P., Sets Rematch With Schwartzman In Final
- Schwartzman Saves 2 M.P., Claims Top Spot In Group B