DUBAI DUTY FREE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013
Novak's Tough Task In Dubai
by ATP Staff|
But the World No. 1 knows that he has his work cut out.
“It’s one of the toughest tournaments on the ATP World Tour, because of the fields over the past 10 years,” said Djokovic on Sunday. “It is very well known for top players coming here and playing their best. I won it three times in a row. I feel great here and have a lot of support from Serbians."
Djokovic will need to play five matches in five days if he is to capture his fourth Dubai crown. He plays his friend and fellow Serbian Viktor Troicki in the first round on Tuesday.
“The fact that I haven’t played an official match since Davis Cup means that I am fresh mentally and ready for a strong week.”
- Djokovic Honoured By Fans With #NoleFamDay
- Djokovic Continues Masters 1000 Surge With Monte-Carlo Title
- Djokovic: "I Won This Match With My Heart And With Battle"
- Brain Game: Djokovic Tested By Berdych's Tactics
- Watch Monte-Carlo Hot Shot: Djokovic's Stellar Pass
- Djokovic Claims Blockbuster Battle For Final Berth