BNP PARIBAS OPEN 2013
Huey/Janowicz Reach Doubles Final
Indian Wells, U.S.A.
Treat Huey and Jerzy Janowicz continued their impressive team debut at the BNP Paribas Open on Friday, saving two match points to defeat Alexander Peya and Bruno Soares 7-5, 1-6, 12-10 in the semi-finals.
Huey and Janowicz trailed 8-9 and 9-10 in the Match Tie-break before rallying to clinch victory in 79 minutes. They will face Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan in the final of the this ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event.
The Philippines’ Huey, 27, is bidding for his second ATP World Tour doubles title after triumphing at the Citi Open in Washington with Dominic Inglot last year. The 22-year-old Janowicz, of Poland, will contest his first ATP World Tour doubles final.
- Kubot/Lindstedt Stun Bryans In Group A Clash
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown