BNP PARIBAS OPEN 2013
Huey/Janowicz Reach Doubles Final
Indian Wells, U.S.A.
Treat Huey and Jerzy Janowicz continued their impressive team debut at the BNP Paribas Open on Friday, saving two match points to defeat Alexander Peya and Bruno Soares 7-5, 1-6, 12-10 in the semi-finals.
Huey and Janowicz trailed 8-9 and 9-10 in the Match Tie-break before rallying to clinch victory in 79 minutes. They will face Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan in the final of the this ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event.
The Philippines’ Huey, 27, is bidding for his second ATP World Tour doubles title after triumphing at the Citi Open in Washington with Dominic Inglot last year. The 22-year-old Janowicz, of Poland, will contest his first ATP World Tour doubles final.
- Rosol Saves 2 M.P. To Win Winston-Salem Crown
- Brunstrom/Monroe Fight Back To Clinch Bastad Crown
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown
- Peya/Soares Reach Semi-finals At Queen's
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect
- Nestor/Zimonjic Edge Past Bryans For Rome Final Berth