ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 12
Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Coast Into Miami Final
The Poles converted four of their 10 break points to clinch the win in just 55 minutes. The former US Open finalists are through to their first final of the season.
Fyrstenberg and Matkowski are seeking their third ATP World Tour Masters 1000 team trophy, having triumphed twice in Madrid (2008 on indoor hard and 2012 on clay). The two will contest their 35th tour-level final together (13-21) when they play No. 5 seeds Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer on Saturday.
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown
- Bolelli/Fognini Give Italy Lifeline; Switzerland Leads 2-1