ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 12
Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Coast Into Miami Final
The Poles converted four of their 10 break points to clinch the win in just 55 minutes. The former US Open finalists are through to their first final of the season.
Fyrstenberg and Matkowski are seeking their third ATP World Tour Masters 1000 team trophy, having triumphed twice in Madrid (2008 on indoor hard and 2012 on clay). The two will contest their 35th tour-level final together (13-21) when they play No. 5 seeds Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer on Saturday.
- Peya/Soares Reach Semi-finals At Queen's
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect
- Nestor/Zimonjic Edge Past Bryans For Rome Final Berth
- Dimitrov/Rosol Upset Rome Second Seeds
- Mirnyi Records 650th Match Win; Bopanna, Qureshi Reach 200
- Peya/Soares Reach Madrid QFs; Berdych/Isner Win Opener