ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 12
Fyrstenberg Records 300th Doubles Match Win; Granollers/Lopez Through To QFs
Eighth seeds Fyrstenberg and fellow Pole Marcin Matkowski rallied past Lukasz Kubot and Janko Tipsarevic 4-6, 6-3, 10-5 to set up a quarter-final clash with fourth seeds Robert Lindstedt and Nenad Zimonjic, who beat Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo 7-5, 6-4.
Tommy Haas and Xavier Malisse also advanced in second-round action, overcoming Max Mirnyi and Mikhail Youzhny 3-6, 6-4, 10-8. Mirnyi and Youzhny had knocked off top seeds Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan in their opener.
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown
- 'Polish Power' Back To Winning Ways In Metz
- Doubles Description: Fyrstenberg/Matkowski
- Bolelli/Fognini Give Italy Lifeline; Switzerland Leads 2-1
- 100 Team Titles: A Remarkable Achievement