ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 12
Granollers/Lopez Set Qureshi/Rojer SF Encounter
Granollers and Lopez saved six of the seven break points they faced to advance past the Croatian/Czech pair in 74 minutes. The reigning Barclays ATP World Tour Finals champions are through to their fourth semi-final in 2013 and are seeking their second ATP World Tour Masters 1000 team trophy (Rome 2012).
For a place in the final, Granollers and Lopez will play fifth seeds Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer, who edged Nicolas Almagro and Oliver Marach 7-6(6), 6-4 in 88 minutes. Qureshi and Rojer are bidding to win their third title together.
- Djokovic Digs Deep; Dolgopolov Edges Robredo
- Tsonga Wins On Comeback; Ferrer, Isner Advance
- Nishikori Makes Emphatic Start In Miami; Sock Beats Fognini
- Raonic Cruises Past Gabashvili In Miami; Dimitrov Beats Pospisil
- Bryans Open Quest For Fourth Miami Title; Harrison/Ram Score Upset For QF Berth
- Djokovic Opens Miami Title Defence Saturday