ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 12
Granollers/Lopez Set Qureshi/Rojer SF Encounter
Granollers and Lopez saved six of the seven break points they faced to advance past the Croatian/Czech pair in 74 minutes. The reigning Barclays ATP World Tour Finals champions are through to their fourth semi-final in 2013 and are seeking their second ATP World Tour Masters 1000 team trophy (Rome 2012).
For a place in the final, Granollers and Lopez will play fifth seeds Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer, who edged Nicolas Almagro and Oliver Marach 7-6(6), 6-4 in 88 minutes. Qureshi and Rojer are bidding to win their third title together.
- Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Clinch Last Final Showdown Spot
- Mirnyi/Tecau Edge Closer To London Qualification With Paris SF Spot
- Marrero/Verdasco & Qureshi/Rojer Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- London Bids End For Murray/Peers & Huey/Inglot In Paris Openers
- Huey/Inglot Win Second ATP World Tour Team Title At Basel
- Dodig/Melo & Granollers/Lopez Qualify For Final Showdown