ATP WORLD TOUR 2013 - WEEK 12
Granollers/Lopez Set Qureshi/Rojer SF Encounter
Granollers and Lopez saved six of the seven break points they faced to advance past the Croatian/Czech pair in 74 minutes. The reigning Barclays ATP World Tour Finals champions are through to their fourth semi-final in 2013 and are seeking their second ATP World Tour Masters 1000 team trophy (Rome 2012).
For a place in the final, Granollers and Lopez will play fifth seeds Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer, who edged Nicolas Almagro and Oliver Marach 7-6(6), 6-4 in 88 minutes. Qureshi and Rojer are bidding to win their third title together.
- Kubot/Lindstedt Stun Bryans In Group A Clash
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown