Wawrinka Launches Campaign For Safer Driving
by ATP Staff|
Stanislas Wawrinka launched a campaign Tuesday for safer streets in his home canton of Vaud, Switzerland. The slogans on 1,700 posters across the region read, “The street is not my circuit” and “200 km/h only at serve!”
Wawrinka, who is working in conjunction with regional police and Touring Club Switzerland, wants to encourage people to drive safely, respect the rules and use their seat belts.
The World No. 17 has an 11-6 record on the 2013 ATP World Tour season, highlighted by a run to the Copa Claro final in Buenos Aires (l. to Ferrer) two months ago.
- Brain Game: Federer's Forward Progress
- Brain Game: Tsonga Owned The Baseline Against Federer
- Brain Game: Djokovic's Backhand Key To Wimbledon Win Over Federer
- Brain Game: Federer Neutralises Raonic's Serving Weapon
- Brain Game: Dimitrov Calls The Shots Against Murray
- Brain Game: Kyrgios Powers Past Nadal