Wawrinka Launches Campaign For Safer Driving
by ATP Staff|
Stanislas Wawrinka launched a campaign Tuesday for safer streets in his home canton of Vaud, Switzerland. The slogans on 1,700 posters across the region read, “The street is not my circuit” and “200 km/h only at serve!”
Wawrinka, who is working in conjunction with regional police and Touring Club Switzerland, wants to encourage people to drive safely, respect the rules and use their seat belts.
The World No. 17 has an 11-6 record on the 2013 ATP World Tour season, highlighted by a run to the Copa Claro final in Buenos Aires (l. to Ferrer) two months ago.
- Brain Game: Djokovic Tested By Berdych's Tactics
- Brain Game: Novak Deals Out Rafa's Kryptonite
- Brain Game: Novak’s Calling Card
- Brain Game: Djokovic Serves Up Clever Tactics For Victory
- Brain Game: Federer Rides Hyper-Aggressive Game Plan To Victory
- Brain Game: Djokovic's Mid-Match Adjustment The Key