MONTE-CARLO ROLEX MASTERS 2013
Bryans Remain On Course For Title; Fourth, Fifth Seeds Beaten
by ATP Staff|
Top seeds Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan kept alive their quest for a third straight Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters title, and fifth trophy overall, with a 4-6, 6-4, 10-5 victory over Jurgen Melzer and Leander Paes in 73 minutes on Friday.
The American twins improved to a 25-5 match record on the season, which includes four tour-level titles. They are competing at the Monte-Carlo Country Club on the back of losing in the US Men's Clay Court Championship final (l. to J. Murray-Peers) in Houston.
- Kubot/Lindstedt Stun Bryans In Group A Clash
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown