MONTE-CARLO ROLEX MASTERS 2013
Bryans Remain On Course For Title; Fourth, Fifth Seeds Beaten
by ATP Staff|
Top seeds Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan kept alive their quest for a third straight Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters title, and fifth trophy overall, with a 4-6, 6-4, 10-5 victory over Jurgen Melzer and Leander Paes in 73 minutes on Friday.
The American twins improved to a 25-5 match record on the season, which includes four tour-level titles. They are competing at the Monte-Carlo Country Club on the back of losing in the US Men's Clay Court Championship final (l. to J. Murray-Peers) in Houston.
- Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Clinch Last Final Showdown Spot
- Mirnyi/Tecau Edge Closer To London Qualification With Paris SF Spot
- Marrero/Verdasco & Qureshi/Rojer Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- London Bids End For Murray/Peers & Huey/Inglot In Paris Openers
- Huey/Inglot Win Second ATP World Tour Team Title At Basel
- Dodig/Melo & Granollers/Lopez Qualify For Final Showdown