MONTE-CARLO ROLEX MASTERS 2013
Bryans Remain On Course For Title; Fourth, Fifth Seeds Beaten
by ATP Staff|
Top seeds Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan kept alive their quest for a third straight Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters title, and fifth trophy overall, with a 4-6, 6-4, 10-5 victory over Jurgen Melzer and Leander Paes in 73 minutes on Friday.
The American twins improved to a 25-5 match record on the season, which includes four tour-level titles. They are competing at the Monte-Carlo Country Club on the back of losing in the US Men's Clay Court Championship final (l. to J. Murray-Peers) in Houston.
- Bolelli/Fognini Give Italy Lifeline; Switzerland Leads 2-1
- 100 Team Titles: A Remarkable Achievement
- Brunstrom/Monroe Fight Back To Clinch Bastad Crown
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown
- Peya/Soares Reach Semi-finals At Queen's
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect