PLAYER NEWS 2013
Raonic Among 50 Most Beautiful Canadians
by ATP Staff|
Milos Raonic has been named one of the 50 Most Beautiful Canadians by HELLO! Canada. The 22 year old joins NHL star Sidney Crosby as one of two athletes on the list.
Raonic tells the publication, "My whole life, I have strived for more … To see [ambition] in a girl is so attractive." He also shares that his celebrity crush is singer Taylor Swift. "I can't seem to shake it!" he confesses.
Other celebrities in HELLO! Canada's Most Beautiful 2013 issue include cover girl Avril Lavigne, Justin Bieber, Michael Bublé and Rachel McAdams.
Raonic, the 2011 ATP World Tour Newcomer of the Year, moved from Montenegro to Canada aged three. In 2012, he received the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal and was named QMI Agency Canadian Male Athlete of the Year.
- Raonic Ready To Bring His Best When It Matters
- Nishikori Wins Tokyo Crown, Improves London Chances
- Watch Raonic Conjure Behind-The-Head Hot Shot
- Raonic Fires Into Third Straight Tokyo Final; Improves London Chances
- Raonic Meets His Robot
- Raonic Leapfrogs Ferrer In London Battle; Plays Simon In Tokyo SFs