ROLAND GARROS 2013
Del Potro Pulls Out Of Roland Garros
by ATP Staff|
"This is a tough blow, because these are the events you dream of winning," said del Potro, who reached the Roland Garros semi-finals in 2009.
"Now I must get over this disappointment and recover completely in order to prepare at 100 per cent for the tests to come."
World No. 2 Andy Murray also pulled out of the second major championship of the year with a lower back injury.
- Watch Del Potro's Underwater Rehabilitation
- Del Potro "More Determined Than Ever" After Minor Surgery
- 'Smart' DelPo Withdraws From Australian Open
- Del Potro: "I Did More Than What I Expected" In Comeback
- Kukushkin Ends Del Potro's Sydney Run; Troicki Reaches Semis
- Del Potro Beats Fognini For Sydney QF Berth; Goffin Beaten