ROLAND GARROS 2013
Del Potro Pulls Out Of Roland Garros
by ATP Staff|
"This is a tough blow, because these are the events you dream of winning," said del Potro, who reached the Roland Garros semi-finals in 2009.
"Now I must get over this disappointment and recover completely in order to prepare at 100 per cent for the tests to come."
World No. 2 Andy Murray also pulled out of the second major championship of the year with a lower back injury.
- Del Potro Makes Progress, Practises Two-Handed Backhand
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer, Gasquet Headline Grass Events
- Nadal Wins Battle For No. 1; Historic Ninth Roland Garros Crown
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Nadal Seeks 700th Win In Halle
- Brain Game: Rafa's New Tactics Fell Novak
- 'Addicted To Success,' Gulbis Cracks Top 10