ROLAND GARROS 2013
Murray Withdraws From Roland Garros
by ATP Staff|
"It's been a really tough decision, and I love playing in Paris, but after seeking medical advice I'm not fit to compete," he said in a statement Tuesday. "Apologies to the organisers and thanks to everyone for the messages of support. Now my complete focus is on getting back on the court as soon as possible."
The British No. 1 reaggravated a lower back injury during his second-round match last Wednesday at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia and retired after winning the second set.
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Clay Season Under Way With Houston, Casablanca
- Fognini Inspires Italy To Victory
- Czech Republic Reaches Davis Cup SFs; Great Britain Closes On Historic Victory
- Murray Leads Britain's Davis Cup Bid
- Murray Gets In April Fools' Day Spirit
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Federer, Wawrinka, Murray Play Davis Cup