ROLAND GARROS 2013
Murray Withdraws From Roland Garros
by ATP Staff|
"It's been a really tough decision, and I love playing in Paris, but after seeking medical advice I'm not fit to compete," he said in a statement Tuesday. "Apologies to the organisers and thanks to everyone for the messages of support. Now my complete focus is on getting back on the court as soon as possible."
The British No. 1 reaggravated a lower back injury during his second-round match last Wednesday at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia and retired after winning the second set.
- Raonic Masters Murray; Dolgopolov Suffers No Letdown
- Murray Survives Early Test For 300th Hard Court Victory
- Djokovic And Murray Look To Get Back On Track In Indian Wells
- Murray, Pospisil, Lopez Have Fun At Acapulco Players' Party
- FedEx ATP Performance Zone: Current Tie-Break Records
- Cilic Extends Winning Streak, Beats Murray In Rotterdam