CHINA OPEN 2013
Nadal To Return To China Open In Beijing
by Press Release|
Held at the National Tennis Center from 22 September to 6 October, the China Open is a combined WTA-ATP tournament and is one of the most prestigious ATP World Tour events in Asia, attracting the superstars of professional tennis to Beijing.
“We are excited to present the best players in the world in Beijing for our fans. Rafael Nadal is a global superstar and his participation is a great way for our fans to celebrate the China Open’s 10th anniversary,” said Alfred Zhang, China Open Tournament Director.
The former World No.1 has always been fond of Chinese cultures and fans and is excited to be playing in Beijing during the national day celebrations this fall. “I am really looking forward to the China Open this year. I have heard great things about the Diamond Court but haven't played there yet so I hope to see all my Chinese fans there in Beijing in October” said Nadal.
“Rafa was the 2005 China Open champion and has always had a close relationship with our tournament. It is so gratifying to see him back on court in great form and we look forward to welcoming him back in Beijing!” said Alfred Zhang, China Open Tournament Director.
- Nadal Drawn In Same Quarter As Djokovic At Roland Garros
- Nadal Reigns In Stats At Roland Garros
- Nadal Awarded Paris' Highest Honour
- Wawrinka Denies Nadal In Rome To Set Federer Clash
- Nadal Enters Unfamiliar Territoriy After Rome QF Loss
- Throwback Thursday: Watch Federer's Thrilling Point In 2006 Final Vs Nadal