BET-AT-HOME CUP KITZBUHEL 2013
Bellucci Paraglides Down Hahnenkamm
by ATP Staff|
Bellucci went up in a gondola car with his coach, Daniel Orsanic, and his psychologist, Carla Di Pierro, to the peak of the Hahnenkamm, the legendary ski race hill, at 1,712 metres (5,617 feet), before paragliding down the valley.
"It's time that I pay what is due," said Bellucci, smiling. "I was pretty scared at first. It went up pretty high and fast.
"Once we started descending and getting close to the ground I was able to relax and enjoy the ride a bit more and the beautiful scenery around. It was really nice and I am happy I was able to do it."
Former World No. 21 Bellucci is competing at the ATP World Tour 250 clay-court tournament in Kitzbühel for the first time. He has an 8-12 record on the season.
- Goffin To Play Gonzalez In Kitzbühel SFs
- Kohlschreiber Beaten In Wet Kitzbühel; Granollers Reaches QFs
- Rosol Advances To Kitzbühel QFs, Heavy Rain Dents Schedule
- Goffin Extends July's Run Of Form; Melzer Loses Kitzbühel Opener
- Thiem Prevails, Faces Vesely Next In Kitzbühel
- Monaco, Bellucci Reach Sao Paulo QFs