TENNIS ANTI-DOPING PROGRAMME
Troicki To Appeal Suspension
by Press Release|
Viktor Troicki has announced he plans to appeal the decision by the International Tennis Federation to suspend him from participation for 18 months. On Thursday it was announced that Troicki had been found to have committed an Anti-Doping Rule Violation under Article 2.3 of the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme (refusing or failing without compelling justification to submit to sample collection).
To read Troicki's response to the decision, click here (pdf).
To read the full Independent Anti-Doping Tribunal decision, click here (pdf).
- Challenger Spotlight: Carreno Busta Stays Undefeated With Sevilla Crown
- Challenger Spotlight: Chung, 18, Captures Maiden Title
- ATP Announces Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo Weeks On 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar
- Tickets On Sale For 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals In London
- Djokovic, Murray, Bryans & Former Greats Take Part In World Tennis Day
- ATP Announces 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar