TENNIS ANTI-DOPING PROGRAMME
Troicki To Appeal Suspension
by Press Release|
Viktor Troicki has announced he plans to appeal the decision by the International Tennis Federation to suspend him from participation for 18 months. On Thursday it was announced that Troicki had been found to have committed an Anti-Doping Rule Violation under Article 2.3 of the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme (refusing or failing without compelling justification to submit to sample collection).
To read Troicki's response to the decision, click here (pdf).
To read the full Independent Anti-Doping Tribunal decision, click here (pdf).
- Troicki Triumphs Over Kukushkin In Sydney
- Kukushkin, Troicki To Contest First All-Qualifier ATP World Tour Final In Sydney
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- ATP Forms Business And Advisory Boards
- ATP And Vixlet Join Forces
- Actavis Renews Partnership With Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Through 2015