Murray To Feature On Royal Mail Stamp
by ATP Staff|
Royal Mail is commemorating Andy Murray’s historic Wimbledon triumph by issuing a special set of souvenir stamps.
Andrew Hammond, managing director of stamps and collectibles at Royal Mail, said: “We are thrilled for Andy and are delighted to mark his wonderful achievement by issuing a set of special stamps. His historic win at Wimbledon has made the nation proud, and we can now celebrate his success with this new stamp issue.”
Available to buy are a miniature set (£3.76), a presentation pack (£4.30), a First Day Cover UK addresses (£4.99) and a First Day Cover non-UK addresses (£4.16). The stamps are available from Thursday, 8 August.
Buy Murray Stamps
Murray made history when he became the first British male in 77 years to win The Championships, defeating World No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the final. It was the Scot’s second major title, having triumphed at the 2012 US Open, where he is set to defend his crown in three weeks’ time.
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Clay Season Under Way With Houston, Casablanca
- Fognini Inspires Italy To Victory
- Czech Republic Reaches Davis Cup SFs; Great Britain Closes On Historic Victory
- Murray Leads Britain's Davis Cup Bid
- Murray Gets In April Fools' Day Spirit
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Federer, Wawrinka, Murray Play Davis Cup