Murray To Feature On Royal Mail Stamp
by ATP Staff|
Royal Mail is commemorating Andy Murray’s historic Wimbledon triumph by issuing a special set of souvenir stamps.
Andrew Hammond, managing director of stamps and collectibles at Royal Mail, said: “We are thrilled for Andy and are delighted to mark his wonderful achievement by issuing a set of special stamps. His historic win at Wimbledon has made the nation proud, and we can now celebrate his success with this new stamp issue.”
Available to buy are a miniature set (£3.76), a presentation pack (£4.30), a First Day Cover UK addresses (£4.99) and a First Day Cover non-UK addresses (£4.16). The stamps are available from Thursday, 8 August.
Buy Murray Stamps
Murray made history when he became the first British male in 77 years to win The Championships, defeating World No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the final. It was the Scot’s second major title, having triumphed at the 2012 US Open, where he is set to defend his crown in three weeks’ time.
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- Rivalries Of 2014: Murray vs. Robredo
- Federer Tops Group B, Records 250th Indoor Match Win
- Murray Keeps Hopes Alive, Now For Federer
- Murray Honoured As Arthur Ashe Humanitarian
- Murray Down But Not Out After Opening Defeat