Murray To Feature On Royal Mail Stamp
by ATP Staff|
Royal Mail is commemorating Andy Murray’s historic Wimbledon triumph by issuing a special set of souvenir stamps.
Andrew Hammond, managing director of stamps and collectibles at Royal Mail, said: “We are thrilled for Andy and are delighted to mark his wonderful achievement by issuing a set of special stamps. His historic win at Wimbledon has made the nation proud, and we can now celebrate his success with this new stamp issue.”
Available to buy are a miniature set (£3.76), a presentation pack (£4.30), a First Day Cover UK addresses (£4.99) and a First Day Cover non-UK addresses (£4.16). The stamps are available from Thursday, 8 August.
Buy Murray Stamps
Murray made history when he became the first British male in 77 years to win The Championships, defeating World No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the final. It was the Scot’s second major title, having triumphed at the 2012 US Open, where he is set to defend his crown in three weeks’ time.
- Djokovic-Murray On US Open QF Collision Course; Ferrer In Federer's Half
- Murray Soaks Gimelstob In #IceBucketChallenge
- Murray Challenges Coach Mauresmo To Foosball
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner Top Seed In Newport
- Murray Vows To Work Harder To Say Ahead Of Young Guns
- Brain Game: Murray Dominates With Service Return