WESTERN & SOUTHERN OPEN 2013
Bryans Join Granollers/Lopez In Cincinnati Final
by ATP Staff|
The top-ranked American duo and owners of ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles at nine different events, saved one match point in the second set tie-break. They are closing in on their fourth Cincinnati crown, having won in 2003, ‘08 and ’11, and fourth Masters 1000 title of the year, with wins in Indian Wells, Madrid and Rome.
The Bryans will face No. 2 seeds Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez in Sunday’s final. The Spanish tandem defeated Rohan Bopanna and Edouard Roger-Vasselin 7-5, 6-2 in the semi-finals, staving off all five break points faced. They are seeking their second Masters 1000 title, having won in Rome last year.
- Bryans Keep United States Alive; Brazil Surges Ahead
- Team USA Supports Berger In Glasgow On Quest For Honda Classic Title
- Bryan Brothers Are Quick At The Net In Delray Beach 1R Win
- The Bryans Take Over ATP Insider
- Trailer: Bryans Take Over ATP Insider
- Bryans’ 100th Title, Zimonjic 600th Win Lead Doubles Storylines In 2014