US OPEN 2013
Nadal's Popularity Explained In SportsCenter Ad
New York, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
Why is everyone flocking to Rafael Nadal’s desk in the ESPN office?
In the new “This Is SportsCenter” spot, the anchors speculate that it may be his good looks, his tan, his accent or dimples. In reality, it’s what’s in the US Open trophy sitting on the desk.
The 30-second spot was unveiled in celebration of the Spaniard’s US Open victory. Anchors John Anderson and Bram Weinstein feature in the English version, and Alvaro Morales, Jorge Eduardo Sanchez and Carolina Padron in ESPN Deportes’ Spanish version.
- Coric, Darcis, Krajinovic Qualify At The US Open
- Djokovic "Extremely Motivated And Inspired" In New York
- Top Seed Falls, Coric Extends Streak On Qualifying Day Three
- Djokovic-Murray On US Open QF Collision Course; Ferrer In Federer's Half
- Berdych Rings NYSE Opening Bell To Kick-Off US Open Build-Up
- Raonic Clinches Emirates Airline US Open Series Men's Title