US OPEN 2013
Nadal's Popularity Explained In SportsCenter Ad
New York, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
Why is everyone flocking to Rafael Nadal’s desk in the ESPN office?
In the new “This Is SportsCenter” spot, the anchors speculate that it may be his good looks, his tan, his accent or dimples. In reality, it’s what’s in the US Open trophy sitting on the desk.
The 30-second spot was unveiled in celebration of the Spaniard’s US Open victory. Anchors John Anderson and Bram Weinstein feature in the English version, and Alvaro Morales, Jorge Eduardo Sanchez and Carolina Padron in ESPN Deportes’ Spanish version.
- Federer, Wawrinka Lead Swiss Bid For Davis Cup Final
- Cilic Visits Kelly & Michael, Charlie Rose, David Letterman
- Cilic Reads Top 10 List On Letterman
- Cilic Crowned US Open Champion, Ends Nishikori's Historic Run
- Nishikori: “I Showed I Can Beat Anybody”
- Cilic Overpowers Nishikori: How The US Open Final Was Won