DAVIS CUP WORLD GROUP 2014
2014 Davis Cup Draw Announced
by ATP Staff|
The draw for the 2014 Davis Cup World Group was held in London on Wednesday.
The 32-time titlist United States will host nine-time winner Great Britain, led by Andy Murray. The two nations met in the inaugural Davis Cup tie in August 1900.
Nine-time champion France is set to challenge Australia, the 28-time titlist, while No. 2-ranked Rafael Nadal may feature for Spain in its away tie against Germany.
Defending champion Czech Republic, which faces Serbia in the 2013 final from 15-17 November, plays The Netherlands in the 2014 first round.
World Group First Round Ties
Host nation listed first
Czech Republic v Netherlands
Japan v Canada
Germany v Spain
France v Australia
United States v Great Britain
Argentina v Italy
Kazakhstan v Belgium
Serbia v Switzerland
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Clay Season Under Way With Houston, Casablanca
- Federer Saves Swiss Hopes; Monfils Completes French Comeback
- Fognini Inspires Italy To Victory
- Cilic Rallies Past Janowicz To Send Croatia To World Group Play-offs
- Kazakhstan Edges Closer To Historic Semi-Final Berth; France Stays Alive
- Federer, Wawrinka Attempt Comeback Against Kazakhstan