SPONSOR NEWS 2013
ATP And PROSERIES Announce New Partnership
by Press Release|
The ATP and PROSERIES have announced a new partnership in which PROSERIES Ice Wraps become the Official Ice Wrap of the ATP World Tour. The sports medicine company receives worldwide marketing rights in a two-year affiliation through 2015.
“We’re pleased to have signed this agreement with PROSERIES that will further enhance the service we provide to our players in helping them compete at the highest level on the Tour,” said Andre Silva, ATP Chief Player Officer. “The health of our players is paramount for the overall success of the Tour.”
PROSERIES manufactures a line of ice wraps used to control pain, inflammation, and aid healing. The ice wraps are joint specific and allow athletes to apply ice with compression to common and hard to reach areas including elbows, knees and shoulders. PROSERIES ice wraps are made in the USA.
“After working behind the scenes for years with the ATP, PROSERIES is excited about our new partnership agreement, and we look forward to supplying the men’s professional tennis tour for years to come,” said Dave Schroeder, Director of Operations, PROSERIES. “It is gratifying to know that our products are helping the world’s best athletes, like those on the ATP World Tour, to stay healthy and compete at their best.”
PROSERIES becomes an official supplier of the ATP World Tour and will provide products as required by ATP physiotherapists and players on Tour.
- Actavis Renews Partnership With Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Through 2015
- Bryans To Finish Year-End No. 1 For Record 10th Time
- ATP And Lacoste Extend Partnership Through 2015
- ATP Announces Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo Weeks On 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar
- Tickets On Sale For 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals In London
- Djokovic, Murray, Bryans & Former Greats Take Part In World Tennis Day