ERSTE BANK OPEN 2013
Tsonga, Fognini Hit In Sumptuous Surroundings
by ATP Staff|
The two players hit some balls in front of the Gloriette and enjoyed the view on the Palace.
Tsonga said, “Vienna is a beautiful city and it was a pleasure to visit the palace. It reminds me a lot of Chateau Versailles in Paris.”
The palace in Vienna was built in the 17th century and was once the home of Empress Sissi.
Tsonga is currently in ninth position in the Emirates ATP Race To London, while Fognini has an outside chance of qualifying for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in 15th position.
- Haas Claims Vienna Title, Stays In London Hunt
- Rosol, Mergea Win First Title in Vienna
- Haas Reaches Vienna Final; Tsonga Suffers Defeat
- Tsonga Joins Haas, Rosol, Haase In Vienna Semis
- Tsonga Makes Winning Return To Vienna; Haas Fights Past Mecir
- Miloslav Mecir Following In Father's Footsteps In Vienna