BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS 2013
Stars Rally For Charity At Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Gala
by Press Release|
Many of the world’s Top 8 singles and players and doubles teams, including the likes of Juan Martin del Potro, Tomas Berdych, Richard Gasquet and Stanislas Wawrinka, hit the red carpet Saturday night for the official Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Gala, at the Natural History Museum in London. The event, supported by Moët & Chandon, benefits the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity.
The Gala officially launched the 2013 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals - the year-end climax to the men’s professional tennis season, to be played 4-11 November at The O2 - and raised vital funds for the new respiratory ward at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The evening was hosted by John Inverdale and Olivia Wayne and guests enjoyed exclusive performances from X Factor winner Matt Cardle and the AllStars Collective.
An exclusive auction was held on the night, with lots including a chance to meet the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals champion and a rare gold-leaf Methuselah of Moët & Chandon signed by the players on the red carpet.
- Stars Step Out To Raise Money For Cancer Research
- Brain Game: The Backhand Effect
- 2013 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Delivers Record Audiences As Event Continues To Thrive In London
- Djokovic Retains Title With Two-Set Win
- Djokovic: ‘We Make Each Other Better’
- Nadal Relishes “Very Special” Year Amidst Final Defeat