PLAYER NEWS 2013
Raonic Takes Part In M.C.C.C. Christmas Party
by ATP Staff|
World No. 11 Milos Raonic took part in the annual tennis school Christmas party at the Monte-Carlo Country Club on Wednesday.
Under the guidance of Ivan Ljubicic, Raonic has been preparing for the 2014 ATP World Tour season at the ATP Training Camp in Monaco, making use of the fair weather and facilities of the Monte-Carlo Country Club for the past few weeks.
During his time at the Christmas party, the 22-year-old Canadian signed autographs and took photos with all the children, answered questions for the local newspaper Monaco-Matin and posed with M.C.C.C director Francis Truchi.
Raonic will begin his 2014 campaign at the Hopman Cup, a mixed doubles exhibition event in Perth, before competing at the Australian Open, which starts 13 January.
- Djokovic, Raonic Feature At ATP Training Camp
- FedEx ATP Performance Zone: 2014 Best Under Pressure
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- Rivalries Of 2014: Nishikori vs. Raonic
- Raonic Withdraws Due To Injury; Ferrer Steps In
- Murray Keeps Hopes Alive, Now For Federer