PLAYER NEWS 2013
Raonic Takes Part In M.C.C.C. Christmas Party
by ATP Staff|
World No. 11 Milos Raonic took part in the annual tennis school Christmas party at the Monte-Carlo Country Club on Wednesday.
Under the guidance of Ivan Ljubicic, Raonic has been preparing for the 2014 ATP World Tour season at the ATP Training Camp in Monaco, making use of the fair weather and facilities of the Monte-Carlo Country Club for the past few weeks.
During his time at the Christmas party, the 22-year-old Canadian signed autographs and took photos with all the children, answered questions for the local newspaper Monaco-Matin and posed with M.C.C.C director Francis Truchi.
Raonic will begin his 2014 campaign at the Hopman Cup, a mixed doubles exhibition event in Perth, before competing at the Australian Open, which starts 13 January.
- Nishikori Completes Raonic Win At 2:26 a.m. Tuesday Finish At US Open
- Murray, Raonic Advance In New York
- Djokovic Cruises In Opener; Raonic Claims First-Round Battle
- Raonic Clinches Emirates Airline US Open Series Men's Title
- Raonic Ready To Take Next Step In New York
- Kermode Presents Top 10 Trophies In Toronto