BRISBANE INTERNATIONAL 2014
Federer Excited For Year Ahead
by ATP Staff|
The New Year has brought a wave of change for Roger Federer. The Swiss and his wife, Mirka, announced they are expecting their third child, he is set to work with childhood hero, Stefan Edberg, and on his debut at the Brisbane International presented by Suncorp he is playing with a new tennis racquet.
Federer sat down with ATPWorldTour.com in Brisbane to talk about how his twins, Myla and Charlene feel about becoming big sisters, his favourite childhood memories of Edberg and how he and his family are enjoying their time in Queensland.
Watch Federer Interview
- Seppi Stuns Federer For Biggest Win
- Federer: 'I Couldn't Really Get The Whole Game Flowing'
- Federer: "I Never Had This Pain Before"
- Federer "Happy" As He Advances To Australian Open Second Round
- Federer Opens Quest For Fifth Australian Open Crown
- Federer Ahead Of Australian Open: "I Feel I'm Playing Very Well"