Del Potro Preps For 2014 Season
Buenos Aires, Argentina
by ATP Staff|
Juan Martin del Potro shares an in-depth look at his offseason training regimen ahead of his 2014 ATP World Tour opener at the Apia International Sydney.
The World No. 5 has twice started his season at this event, going 2-2 in 2011 and 2012. The Argentine amassed four ATP World Tour titles in 2013 (Basel, Tokyo, Washington, Rotterdam) and reached finals in two other occasions (Shanghai, Indian Wells).
See more photos and videos from Juan Martin del Potro on his Facebook page.
- Watch Del Potro's Underwater Rehabilitation
- Del Potro "More Determined Than Ever" After Minor Surgery
- 'Smart' DelPo Withdraws From Australian Open
- Troicki Triumphs Over Kukushkin In Sydney
- Bopanna/Nestor Win First Title In Sydney
- Kukushkin, Troicki To Contest First All-Qualifier ATP World Tour Final In Sydney