PLAYER NEWS 2014
Murray Named Among GQ's Best-Connected In Britain
by ATP Staff|
Andy Murray has been named to GQ’s inaugural list of UK 100 Most Connected Men, alongside agent Simon Fuller.
“The era of traditional, top-down power is over,” explains GQ, which drew up the list in partnership with Editorial Intelligence. “Today's achievers operate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas, using social media and personal networks to create value and understanding.”
Murray and Fuller - identified by GQ as Spider (those operating in more than one sector), Socialite, Leader - set up a management company, 77, last September.
The list of Most Connected Men includes a wide range of individuals, including the Prince of Wales, Prime Minister David Cameron, Rupert Murdoch, David Beckham, TV presenter Stephen Fry and actor Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Berdych, Murray Boost London Chances As Race Turns To Basel And Valencia
- Murray Wins Vienna Thriller Over Ferrer; Boosts London Qualification Hopes
- Murray To Face Ferrer In Vienna Final; Both Continue Push For London
- Britney Auditions For Murray's New Girlfriend... In Spoof Film For Charity
- Ferrer Beats Murray In Battle Of London Contenders
- Murray Confident As Form Improves