ABN AMRO WORLD TENNIS TOURNAMENT 2014
The Last Time... With Grigor Dimitrov
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
by James Buddell|
Speaking to ATPWorldTour.com at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament, the World No. 19 reveals the last time…
I cooked for myself or others? What is your speciality?
It was probably two months ago, before leaving for Australia. I can pretty much do anything with chicken.
I paid money to hire a court or buy tennis balls?
A very good question… Balls, actually, I had to buy a couple of cans a few months ago. Pay for a court… that was years ago!
I strung a tennis racquet?
It must have been six years ago. I think I’d still remember how to string it, but I might be a bit rusty and it would take a lot longer than handing it to the pros.
I forgot a family member’s birthday?
I’m pretty organised, so this has never happened… yet!
I last asked someone for their autograph?
I never have actually. I have never had the chance to get Pete Sampras’ or one of my idols.
I played another sport that might have caused me a minor injury?
I play soccer and have done a bit of motocross. They can both be pretty dangerous. But I’ve never had a big injury from them, only the odd graze.
I missed a flight?
It was four years ago, from London to somewhere in the United States. But I can’t remember which city.
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Berdych Goes To Washington
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner, Youzhny, Fognini Headline
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer Leads Hamburg Field
- Dimitrov Breaks Into Top 10 of Emirates ATP Rankings
- Djokovic vs. Dimitrov: How The Wimbledon Semi-Final Was Won
- Djokovic Holds Off Dimitrov To Reach Third Wimbledon Final