PLAYER NEWS 2014
Wawrinka, Fognini Attend Armani Show
by ATP Staff|
Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka and Italian No. 1 Fabio Fognini were guests at the Giorgio Armani Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Show on Monday.
“We had a great weekend here in Milan,” said Wawrinka. “I very much enjoyed meeting Roberta and Giorgio Armani. They are lovely people and it was a great experience to attend the Fashion Week and get all dressed up in beautiful Armani outfits.”
Fognini added, “Being Italian it was an honour to attend the fashion show. I love fashion and I’m very happy that I had the opportunity to meet the great Giorgio Armani.”
Wawrinka had earlier done a photoshoot in Armani for several fashion magazines, including Style Magazine (ITA) and GQ Italia. The Swiss is due to return to action on the ATP World Tour at next week’s BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells.
- Best Grand Slam Matches Of 2014 - Nos. 3-5
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- Rivalries 2014 - Federer vs. Wawrinka
- Federer Adds To Legacy, Helps Switzerland Clinch First Davis Cup Crown
- Federer/Wawrinka Hand Swiss Advantage In Davis Cup Final
- Brilliant Wawrinka Strikes 61 Winners To Give Switzerland Lead In Davis Cup Final