BMW OPEN BY FWU AG 2014
Haas Joins Young German Hope For Munich Draw Ceremony
by ATP Staff|
Defending champion Tommy Haas, who at 35 years of age is making his 11th appearance at the BMW Open by FWU AG, joined Germany’s youngest player in the draw, Alexander Zverev, for the ceremony at Munich airport on Saturday.
“It’s a good draw,” said the 17 year old. “I am very motivated to play against Melzer and I am looking forward to get started in the event. The site and atmosphere are great and I feel very comfortable here in Munich."
- 'Wunderkind' Zverev To Face Top Seed Ferrer
- All Eyes On Zverev In Hamburg
- Fognini Leads Seeds Exodus In Hamburg; Zverev's Historic Win
- Zverev Continues Run: "I Don't Know If I Am Dreaming"
- Zverev, 17, Records First ATP World Tour Win In Hamburg
- Challenger Weekly Spotlight: 17-Year-Old Zverev Wins Maiden Title