BMW OPEN BY FWU AG
Fognini Dresses For Bavarian Day
by ATP Staff|
“It was something different, very nice and a lot of fun,” said the Italian No. 1. “I felt good in the clothing, but we missed out on having a few beers!”
Fognini is making his first appearance in Munich and is looking for his third title on German soil. He won his maiden ATP World Tour title last July in Stuttgart and claimed the Hamburg crown the following week.
The World No. 15 will play 96th-ranked German qualifier Jan-Lennard Struff on Saturday for a place in the Munich final.
Watch Fognini Profile
- Haase Receives Furry Friend; Sock Plays Ball
- In Hamburg And Bogota, Tennis On A High
- Fognini Looks To Defend Stuttgart Crown
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness
- Fognini, Cilic Win Wimbledon Openers
- Italian Focus Falls On Fognini And Seppi; ATP ACES For Charity Remembers Luzzi