PORTUGAL OPEN 2014
Garcia-Lopez's Jet Ski Fun In Oeiras
by ATP Staff|
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez swapped his tennis clothes for a wet suit on Tuesday.
With the help of a local instructor, the Spaniard set off from Torres Beach in Oeiras for a fun morning on a jet ski.
“The experience was really nice,” said 30-year-old Garcia-Lopez. “It’s one of the best activities I’ve done with the ATP. It is a unique experience to be able to go on a jet ski at high speed on the ocean.
“Even though it was a unique and amazing experience you still have to be careful with the speed, because when you go really fast on the jet ski high waves can be really hard.”
Three weeks ago, he captured his third ATP World Tour title at the Grand Prix Hassan II in Casablanca (d. Granollers).
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown
- Wawrinka Upset By Garcia-Lopez, Returns To Drawing Board
- Berlocq Rallies To Stun Berdych In Oeiras Final
- Murray/Peers Clinch Munich Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Retain Oeiras Trophy
- Berdych Earns Oeiras Final Berth, Awaits Berlocq on Sunday
- Berdych Rallies In Oeiras; Raonic Bows Out