Federer Celebrates Arrival of Twins... Again!
by ATP Staff|
Roger Federer and wife Mirka are celebrating the arrival of their second set of twins today.
Federer tweeted the arrival shortly before 10pm CET/4pm ET.
Roger Federer (@rogerfederer) May 6, 2014
Using the hashtags #TwinsAgain and #Miracle, Federer tweeted: Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening!
The Federers' first set of twins, Charlene and Myla, were born July 23, 2009.
Just today Federer announced that he had withdrawn from the Mutua Madrid Open to be with Mirka as her due date neared.
- Seppi Stuns Federer For Biggest Win
- Federer: 'I Couldn't Really Get The Whole Game Flowing'
- Federer: "I Never Had This Pain Before"
- Federer "Happy" As He Advances To Australian Open Second Round
- Federer Opens Quest For Fifth Australian Open Crown
- Federer Ahead Of Australian Open: "I Feel I'm Playing Very Well"