Federer Celebrates Arrival of Twins... Again!
by ATP Staff|
Roger Federer and wife Mirka are celebrating the arrival of their second set of twins today.
Federer tweeted the arrival shortly before 10pm CET/4pm ET.
Roger Federer (@rogerfederer) May 6, 2014
Using the hashtags #TwinsAgain and #Miracle, Federer tweeted: Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening!
The Federers' first set of twins, Charlene and Myla, were born July 23, 2009.
Just today Federer announced that he had withdrawn from the Mutua Madrid Open to be with Mirka as her due date neared.
- Federer Works Hard For Third Round Berth
- Federer Begins Quest For Second Roland Garros Title
- Federer's Selfie Security Scare
- Nadal Drawn In Same Quarter As Djokovic At Roland Garros
- Federer Flies Into Roland Garros On Grand Slam Streak
- Djokovic Wins Fourth Rome Crown; Fourth Masters 1000 Title Of 2015