PLAYER NEWS 2014
DelPo Shares Wrist Exercise Video
Juan Martin del Potro
by ATP Staff|
Juan Martin del Potro told fans at the start of the month that he was set to start a rehabilitation programme on his left wrist, having undergone surgery on 24 March. Today, the Argentine shared on his Facebook page a video of the rehab in action, having his wrist manipulated and stretched using kinesiology.
“Hello everyone! Here's a video of the first stage of my recovery. It's a long way to go, but I am working hard to return in the best possible way. Thanks for your messages!” wrote del Potro.
- Del Potro "More Determined Than Ever" After Minor Surgery
- 'Smart' DelPo Withdraws From Australian Open
- Del Potro: "I Did More Than What I Expected" In Comeback
- Kukushkin Ends Del Potro's Sydney Run; Troicki Reaches Semis
- Del Potro Beats Fognini For Sydney QF Berth; Goffin Beaten
- Del Potro Discusses Comeback Expectations