INTERNAZIONALI BNL D'ITALIA
Murray Turns Hairdresser For Dimitrov
by ATP Staff|
Andy Murray: Hairdresser?
Grigor Dimitrov gave the British No. 1 passing marks Monday at the International BNL d’Italia after Murray assisted the tournament hairdresser during his haircut.
Dimitrov spotted Murray passing by after television interviews and told him he should also get a trim. Though Murray did not take him up on his suggestion, he grabbed a blow dryer and brush to help fix Dimitrov’s hair. The Bulgarian was pleased with the final result, expressing his gratitude with a simple, “Beautiful!”
Dimitrov began his Rome campaign on Monday with a hard-fought win over Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Murray, a former Rome semi-finalist, will face Spaniard Marcel Granollers in his second-round opener.
- Best Grand Slam Matches Of 2014 - Nos. 3-5
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- Rivalries Of 2014: Murray vs. Robredo
- Federer Tops Group B, Records 250th Indoor Match Win
- Murray Keeps Hopes Alive, Now For Federer
- Murray Honoured As Arthur Ashe Humanitarian