INTERNAZIONALI BNL D'ITALIA
Murray Turns Hairdresser For Dimitrov
by ATP Staff|
Andy Murray: Hairdresser?
Grigor Dimitrov gave the British No. 1 passing marks Monday at the International BNL d’Italia after Murray assisted the tournament hairdresser during his haircut.
Dimitrov spotted Murray passing by after television interviews and told him he should also get a trim. Though Murray did not take him up on his suggestion, he grabbed a blow dryer and brush to help fix Dimitrov’s hair. The Bulgarian was pleased with the final result, expressing his gratitude with a simple, “Beautiful!”
Dimitrov began his Rome campaign on Monday with a hard-fought win over Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Murray, a former Rome semi-finalist, will face Spaniard Marcel Granollers in his second-round opener.
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Berdych Goes To Washington
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner, Youzhny, Fognini Headline
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer Leads Hamburg Field
- Dimitrov Breaks Into Top 10 of Emirates ATP Rankings
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner Top Seed In Newport
- Djokovic vs. Dimitrov: How The Wimbledon Semi-Final Was Won