INTERNAZIONALI BNL D'ITALIA
Murray Turns Hairdresser For Dimitrov
by ATP Staff|
Andy Murray: Hairdresser?
Grigor Dimitrov gave the British No. 1 passing marks Monday at the International BNL d’Italia after Murray assisted the tournament hairdresser during his haircut.
Dimitrov spotted Murray passing by after television interviews and told him he should also get a trim. Though Murray did not take him up on his suggestion, he grabbed a blow dryer and brush to help fix Dimitrov’s hair. The Bulgarian was pleased with the final result, expressing his gratitude with a simple, “Beautiful!”
Dimitrov began his Rome campaign on Monday with a hard-fought win over Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Murray, a former Rome semi-finalist, will face Spaniard Marcel Granollers in his second-round opener.
- Berdych, Murray Boost London Chances As Race Turns To Basel And Valencia
- Berdych Denies Dimitrov Second Stockholm Title
- Murray Wins Vienna Thriller Over Ferrer; Boosts London Qualification Hopes
- Murray To Face Ferrer In Vienna Final; Both Continue Push For London
- Dimitrov, Berdych Aim For Stockholm Crown
- Britney Auditions For Murray's New Girlfriend... In Spoof Film For Charity