INTERNAZIONALI BNL D'ITALIA
Murray Turns Hairdresser For Dimitrov
by ATP Staff|
Andy Murray: Hairdresser?
Grigor Dimitrov gave the British No. 1 passing marks Monday at the International BNL d’Italia after Murray assisted the tournament hairdresser during his haircut.
Dimitrov spotted Murray passing by after television interviews and told him he should also get a trim. Though Murray did not take him up on his suggestion, he grabbed a blow dryer and brush to help fix Dimitrov’s hair. The Bulgarian was pleased with the final result, expressing his gratitude with a simple, “Beautiful!”
Dimitrov began his Rome campaign on Monday with a hard-fought win over Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Murray, a former Rome semi-finalist, will face Spaniard Marcel Granollers in his second-round opener.
- Murray Prepared For Tricky US Open Draw
- Djokovic-Murray On US Open QF Collision Course; Ferrer In Federer's Half
- Murray Soaks Gimelstob In #IceBucketChallenge
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Djokovic Chases Career Golden Masters
- Kermode Presents Top 10 Trophies In Toronto
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Djokovic Headlines Toronto Field