INTERNAZIONALI BNL D'ITALIA
Djokovic Stopped By Pasta Police
by ATP Staff|
“As you can see, I approached this table with the simple intention to book a court and look at what behavior...” Djokovic began explaining in a behind-the-scenes video, before Tursunov interrupted him and asked to see his credential.
“That’s not you,” said the Russian. “That guy’s much better looking.”
And find out what happened when Djokovic attempted to sneak in a package of gluten-free pasta. Watch clip:
Video courtesy Marko Djokovic
- Djokovic Ends Muller's Melbourne Run
- Djokovic On Reaching QFs: "I Think I Can Do Better"
- Djokovic Will "Do Homework" To Prepare For First-Time Challenge
- Djokovic Poised To Make Australian Open History
- Djokovic Reflects On "Very Enjoyable Experience" In Doha Debut
- Djokovic Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 Sports Brightest Stars List