PLAYER NEWS 2014
Tennis Through Federer's Google Glass
Mountain View, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
The Swiss offers fans the opportunity as he and coach Stefan Edberg don Google Glass during a light practice session. The ‘smart eyeware’ tracks their unique points of view, from the serve and rally through to the handshake at the net and autograph signing.
"It was really fun shooting this video,” said Federer. “It's not often you get to explore new angles of watching tennis. I hope fans enjoy this new perspective.”
The video was made in collaboration with Google during a visit to the Mountain View, California, campus earlier this year.
- Federer, Tiger Woods Are Most Financially Valuable Athletes
- Federer Meets Lindsey Vonn On 'Top Of Europe' In Lindt Challenge
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner Top Seed In Newport
- Djokovic Returns To No. 1 With Wimbledon Victory
- Resilience A Microcosm Of Federer’s Journey
- How The Wimbledon Final Was Won