ROLAND GARROS 2014
Monfils Challenges Countryman To Dance-Off
by ATP Staff|
2008 semi-finalist Monfils challenged 19 year old French qualifier Laurent Lokoli to a dance-off on Court Philippe Chatrier, with renowned French DJ Bob Sinclar providing the beat. The 27 year old energised the crowd on a rainy afternoon as he demonstrated moves that would make a professional dancer proud.
Who won the dance battle? See for yourself...
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer, Gasquet Headline Grass Events
- Nadal Wins Battle For No. 1; Historic Ninth Roland Garros Crown
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Nadal Seeks 700th Win In Halle
- Brain Game: Rafa's New Tactics Fell Novak
- 'Addicted To Success,' Gulbis Cracks Top 10
- Djokovic Draws Motivation From Ovation