ROLAND GARROS 2014
Monfils Challenges Countryman To Dance-Off
by ATP Staff|
2008 semi-finalist Monfils challenged 19 year old French qualifier Laurent Lokoli to a dance-off on Court Philippe Chatrier, with renowned French DJ Bob Sinclar providing the beat. The 27 year old energised the crowd on a rainy afternoon as he demonstrated moves that would make a professional dancer proud.
Who won the dance battle? See for yourself...
- Djokovic Extends Winning Streak At Start Of Career Grand Slam Bid
- Sock Upsets Dimitrov At Roland Garros
- Nadal Begins Quest For 10th Roland Garros Crown
- Frenchmen Gasquet, Chardy Move On; Isner Triumphs
- Nadal: "My Mentality Is the Same"
- Ferrer Records 300th Clay-Court Match Win; Cilic, Janowicz Advance