ROLAND GARROS 2014
Rojer Partners Groenefeld To Roland Garros Mixed Doubles Title
by ATP Staff|
"I'm very excited [and] very happy," said Rojer. "Prior to this I made, I think, four semi-finals. But I was never even in the finals before. [We] lost the first set, but then we kept fighting."
Zimonjic is now 2-4 in Roland Garros mixed doubles finals. In 2006 and 2010 he partnered Katarina Srebotnik to the title. The pair was beaten in the 2007, 2008 and 2011 finals.
- Rojer Honoured In Home-Town Ceremony
- Bryans’ 100th Title, Zimonjic 600th Win Lead Doubles Storylines In 2014
- Kubot/Lindstedt Complete Group A With 3-0 Record; Now For Dodig/Melo SF
- Watch Rojer/Tecau Hot Shot; Peya/Soares Save 1 M.P. In Group A Win
- Doubles Groups Determined For Final Showdown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances