ROLAND GARROS 2014
Rojer Partners Groenefeld To Roland Garros Mixed Doubles Title
by ATP Staff|
"I'm very excited [and] very happy," said Rojer. "Prior to this I made, I think, four semi-finals. But I was never even in the finals before. [We] lost the first set, but then we kept fighting."
Zimonjic is now 2-4 in Roland Garros mixed doubles finals. In 2006 and 2010 he partnered Katarina Srebotnik to the title. The pair was beaten in the 2007, 2008 and 2011 finals.
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer, Gasquet Headline Grass Events
- Nadal Wins Battle For No. 1; Historic Ninth Roland Garros Crown
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Nadal Seeks 700th Win In Halle
- Brain Game: Rafa's New Tactics Fell Novak
- 'Addicted To Success,' Gulbis Cracks Top 10
- Djokovic Draws Motivation From Ovation