GERRY WEBER OPEN 2014
Nadal Hits The Halle Grass Within An Hour Of Arrival
by ATP Staff|
Within an hour, the World No. 1 had set off to the practice courts for his first hit on the grass courts.
Having completed a media tour in Paris, Nadal hopped onto a flight to Paderborn airport before a 30-minute journey to the ATP World Tour 250 grass-court tournament. He was greeted by Tournament Director Ralf Weber.
Nadal retained the No. 1 position in the Emirates ATP Rankings on Sunday after he captured his 14th Grand Slam championship title and a record ninth crown at Roland Garros with a 3-6, 7-5, 6-2, 6-4 victory over No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic.
- Nadal Drawn In Same Quarter As Djokovic At Roland Garros
- Nadal Reigns In Stats At Roland Garros
- Nadal Awarded Paris' Highest Honour
- Wawrinka Denies Nadal In Rome To Set Federer Clash
- Nadal Enters Unfamiliar Territoriy After Rome QF Loss
- Throwback Thursday: Watch Federer's Thrilling Point In 2006 Final Vs Nadal