PLAYER NEWS 2014
Isner, Lopez Hit The Beach For Elle Mexico
by ATP Staff|
American John Isner joins a trio of Spaniards – Feliciano Lopez, David Ferrer and Pablo Andujar – in an eight-page photo spread in the June edition of Elle Man Mexico, the bi-annual supplement of Elle Mexico.
“It was myself and a bunch of tanned Spaniards,” said Isner, with a laugh. “I don’t know how I fit in that equation, but it was very neat.”
The ATP World Tour players were photographed on the beaches of Acapulco during the Abierto Mexicano Telcel earlier this year.
“It was a lot of fun,” said Isner. “A few years back, I would never have envisioned myself doing something like that but I actually posed pretty much naked for ESPN The Magazine before, so when I did that, it actually felt pretty natural.”
Lopez echoed the sentiment, calling it a great experience. “I’ve done some photo shoots before, but that one was a little bit more special, being in Acapulco and the beach,” he said. “We really enjoyed the experience and hopefully if we come back next year to Acapulco we can do it again.”
- Ferrer Sets Roland Garros 4R Clash Vs. Cilic
- Ferrer Records 300th Clay-Court Match Win; Cilic, Janowicz Advance
- Isner Reaches Nice SFs; Rojer/Tecau Advance To Final
- Djokovic Now 21 Matches Unbeaten, Reaches Sixth Rome Final
- Granollers/Lopez To Face Cuevas/Marrero In Rome Doubles Final
- Watch Hot Shot As Ferrer Holds Off Goffin